A Misisonary is someone who leaves their family for two years so others can spend an eternity with theirs.

October 01, 2012

10/1/12

Hey mom everything is going good yeah i like my companion he is not my favorite but i can deal with him my new area is big now i dont have tickets yet to confrence so i dont know sorry the only reason my dirty red birds are doing so good is because i keep them in my prayers everynight haha i wonder why they are doing so good to bad i have to miss it!! Any how i did not know that chase had cancer thats sad to hear that hopefully its all gone and that he is doin well i write callin every week he is doing good he always is he sounds a lot different than he used to be so yeah not much else to say i love you guys ill talk to you later

No comments:

Post a Comment